We love to help
We’ve put together a selection of videos to help answer questions you may have about your Blanco appliances.
Cleaning Hints & Tips (click here to view)
- How often should I run the pyrolytic cleaning function?
- My oven is dirty, can I use a chemical cleaner?
- How do I clean my glass, ceramic or induction Blanco cooktop?
- How do I clean my stainless steel cooking appliances?
General Hints & Tips (click here to view)
- What do I do before cooking in my Blanco oven for the first time?
- Do I need to put salt in my dishwasher?
- What are catalytic liners?
- Can I put anything on the floor of my oven?
- Introduction to induction cooktops
- Cook the perfect steak on your Blanco induction cooktop
Cooking Hints & Tips (click here to view)
- What is the best function to use when cooking a Christmas cake?
- Can I cook two pizzas at the same time using the auto-cook function?
- How do I get crispy pork crackling?
- Do I need to cover food in the steam oven? I’m worried it will get soggy.
- What is the best function to use when cooking a roast?
- How long does it take to defrost a chicken in the Blanco steam oven?
Still can’t find what you’re looking for?
As more videos become available we’ll add them to the list, meanwhile, feel free to drop us an email or call our customer service team on 1300 739 033 for a chat.